Jesus is the cornerstone of our faith.
At Eagle Ranch, we help boys and girls see themselves as God sees them. To experience grace and redemption. To have the courage to be accountable for their choices. To have a chance to enjoy childhood. And to learn how to grow into responsible adults with healthy families and a hopeful future.
Eagle Ranch incorporates a faith perspective in each aspect of our program to provide support for our children, their families and our staff. This aspect of our program is led by our Director of Spiritual Life. The director oversees the structure, intentionality and consistency of our spiritual guidance, providing mentoring and discipleship, family-focused activities and pastoral care.
Our goal is to introduce the gospel to each and every child who comes to Eagle Ranch.
Exposure to the Gospel
We are intentional in the spiritual development of the children and families that come into our care. We believe our role is to sow good seeds into the lives of our children and their families and pray for the harvest. We accomplish this through:
- Daily devotions at Eagle Ranch School
- Prayer and devotion in the homes
- Small group studies for growth and accountability
- Involvement in local churches and youth groups
- Quarterly Family Worship Nights with the families in our program
- Dedicated time and activities to invest in the spiritual journeys of our boys and girls
- Ongoing support, guidance and encouragement of staff members serving on the front lines, including Houseparents, Program Assistants, Counselors, and others
“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles . . . ”