Eagle Ranch Day School
Is your student struggling at school? Could your family relationships be better? Eagle Ranch can help.
A new program for struggling students and their families
Eagle Ranch School is a safe, supportive environment that provides opportunities for success through challenging, individualized instruction. Students experience an atmosphere of hope, respect, encouragement, and belonging that allows them to risk and grow as they take responsibility for their academic achievement and future success. Our teachers are devoted to Christ and operate from a biblical framework, so that students can be equipped to fulfill God’s promise for their lives.
The Eagle Ranch Day Student Program is a new opportunity for families with students entering grades 4-5 that allows children to live at home but experience the healing community at Eagle Ranch. Our SACS-accredited school has decades of experience helping students who are struggling in areas such as behavior, social relationships, and academics.
In a Christian environment, we help your child become a successful student while providing your family the support needed to improve relationships, create a more peaceful home environment and gain the tools needed to manage future challenges.
Students in grades 4-5 will attend Eagle Ranch School, a SACS-accredited Special Purpose School located on the campus of Eagle Ranch at 5500 Union Church Road in Flowery Branch. This is a therapeutic learning environment that is ideal for children who have struggled in school. Special features of our school include:
- Promotion of Christian principles
- Small class size of no more than 10 students per class staffed by a certified teacher and a paraprofessional
- Individual learning assistance
- Adaptive curriculum meeting the students at their point of academic and behavioral needs
- On-site counseling support with a Licensed Professional Counselor
- Structured choice-based environment that encourages student success towards academic and behavioral goals
- Academic programs that boost fundamental skills in reading, language arts and math
- Special exploratory classes that allow students to learn new skills (such as woodworking, horsemanship, cooking, art and more)
- Caring and welcoming staff who demonstrate patience and genuine interest in students
- Comfortable school facility using advanced learning technology
- Outdoor learning and activities in a beautiful nature-filled setting
- Field trips and fun activities
Families will participate in Eagle Ranch’s Family Renewal programming, to help them work through struggles at home and increase relational skills in the family. Families will benefit from:
- Family counseling sessions with a dedicated Licensed Professional Counselor
- Participation in a parent support group facilitated by a Licensed Professional Counselor
- Attendance at Family Insight Nights to gain education and insight to improve family relationships
- Ongoing access to information on student’s academic and behavioral progress
Because the 2023-24 academic year is a pilot year, limited openings are available. Families are encouraged to inquire as early as possible. Once all openings are filled, families will be put on a list for future consideration.
Eagle Ranch School
Learn More about Eagle Ranch School