Did you know Eagle Ranch works with children as young as 3rd grade?
Typical circumstances for younger children and their families who come to Eagle Ranch:
- No significant long-term progress despite treatment (counseling, medication, behavior modification)
- Multiple issues are present with no clear solution
- Behavior stops for a while but returns or changes into something else
- Defiance with parents, family members and/or school officials
- Trauma early in life (abuse, abandonment, etc.)
- Regressing developmentally – baby talk, clingy, temper tantrums, shut down
- Issues surrounding adoption, blended family, loss of a parent, etc.
- Issues with poor social skills, hygiene and mild to moderate behavior issues
- Behavior plans such as: rewards, loss of privileges, time-out do not work very well if at all