Close Navigationclose


Some of the paperwork required includes an application, school records (academic & behavior), and mental health documentation as determined by our intake counselor. Eagle Ranch’s Intake Counselor will direct you when each of these items is needed.

Please wait to fill out any forms until you have been instructed to by our Intake Counselor.