While many of the following characteristics and behaviors may be seen in any family, the following list can help you to determine if your child and family need help:
- Are you pessimistic about your family’s future?
- Are there communication problems in your family?
- Do you feel burdened as a parent?
- Does your child shut you out?
- Is there a significant emotional distance between members of your family?
- Are you and your child currently engaged in a power struggle?
- Is your child shut down and withdrawn from people, school and activities?
- Is your child disrespectful, belligerent or dishonest?
- Is your child in trouble at school?
- Have your child’s grades declined? Are they reflecting his/her abilities?
- Has your family experienced a significant life event that has been difficult to cope with?
- Have you been working with outpatient resources without much progress?
- Is your child in trouble with Juvenile Court?
- Have the above problems persisted for over a year?
Our friendly, professional staff is happy to discuss your family’s situation to determine if Eagle Ranch can help with your needs. Please call our office at 770.967.8500.