While many of the following characteristics and behaviors may be seen in any family, the following list can help you to determine if your child and family need help:
- Are you pessimistic about your family’s future?
- Are there communication problems in your family?
- Do you feel burdened as a parent?
- Does your child shut you out?
- Is there a significant emotional distance between members of your family?
- Are you and your child currently engaged in a power struggle?
- Is your child shut down and withdrawn from people, school and activities?
- Is your child disrespectful, belligerent or dishonest?
- Is your child in trouble at school?
- Have your child’s grades declined? Are they reflecting his/her abilities?
- Has your family experienced a significant life event that has been difficult to cope with?
- Have you been working with outpatient resources without much progress?
- Is your child in trouble with Juvenile Court?
- Have the above problems been persistent?
Our friendly, professional staff is happy to discuss your family’s situation to determine if Eagle Ranch can help with your needs. Please call our office at 770.967.8500.