Christmas at Eagle Ranch is an exciting time. We have 10 homes on our campus serving nearly 70 boys and girls. Following are just a few of the ways your Christmas List gift can support Eagle Ranch boys and girls and encourage our staff during this special time of the year.
For more information about these and other opportunities, contact Kelly Brewer at 770-967-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts of any size under $100 can provide:
- A gift for an Eagle Ranch child – Each child receives one modest gift from the Ranch, as they will have time during the holidays with their own families.
- Gift cards – We accept gift cards of all types, as they help provide needed items for Ranch children, trips to the movies and much more
- School supplies – New students and lesson plans in the New Year require supplies
In addition to the above, a gift over $100 can provide:
- Home needs – Each home on our campus has various needs for their boys and girls
- Sports equipment – From football to fishing, children enjoy a variety of outdoor sports
In addition to the above, a gift over $200 can provide:
- Fun Night Out – Treat the children in a home to a fun night out, such as bowling, a special dinner or other fun activities
- Special Staff Meal – Show appreciation for our houseparents, teachers, counselors, and other staff who care for our children with a special lunch or dinner
In addition to the above, a gift of over $500 can provide:
- Adopt a Home – Fill the wish list of an entire home
Looking to support a larger Ranch need? Click here for our campus-wide needs list.
P.O. Box 7200
Chestnut Mountain, Georgia 30502