Eagle Ranch is seeking a part-time Spiritual Life Assistant to work in our girls’ program.
Purpose: A female staff member who can invest in and disciple the girls on the Ranch and be a spiritual support to female staff.
Hours: 10-15 hours per week
Spiritual Life at Eagle Ranch
Eagle Ranch incorporates a faith perspective in each aspect of our program to provide support for our children, their families and our staff. This aspect of our program is led by our Director of Spiritual Life. The director oversees the structure, intentionality and consistency of our spiritual guidance, providing mentoring and discipleship, family-focused activities and pastoral care. The Spiritual Life Assistant provides support to the director, while also serving as a spiritual support to the girls in our program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build life-on-life relationships with girls in the program
- Facilitate weekly small group bible studies
- Encourage and support female Program Assistants and Houseparents
- Provide as-needed support to the Director of Spiritual Life
- Regularly engage in spiritual formation programs at Eagle Ranch:
- Daily devotions at Eagle Ranch School
- Weekly staff chapel
- Family Worship with children and families who are being served by Eagle Ranch
- Occasional fun “young life” type events for children in the program
- A Spiritual Emphasis Week during the summer
- Monthly Day of Prayer
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Genuine heart for the Lord and passion to see people come to know Jesus
- Work or volunteer experience with young women
- Evidence of fruit in discipleship relationships
- Teachable attitude
Ready to Apply?
Submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of Andy Nelson, Director of Spiritual Life, at email@example.com.