Eagle Ranch is looking for a Program Assistant to start Spring 2021.
This is a full-time position with benefits. If you are looking for a work experience that offers professional and personal growth, meaningful work and the opportunity to explore a variety of interests, then becoming an Eagle Ranch Program Assistant might be right for you.
Am I qualified?
We are looking for recent college graduates interested in exploring a career or service in the following areas: counseling, social work, youth ministry, education, experiential outdoor learning, youth leadership and/or working with families.
Our program assistants have:
- A passion and desire to work with children and their families
- A desire to work in ministry and a service-mindset
- A heart for God, a willingness to be open and honest in relationships, and a desire to grow and be challenged
What type of work will I be doing?
Eagle Ranch is a residential children’s program that helps boys and girls work through crisis situations. We work closely with families, with the goal of bringing the child home.
You will assist the Eagle Ranch program as part of a team to provide care for up to seven children. Working alongside a Houseparent Couple and under the guidance of a licensed Counselor, you will help create a safe, stable environment where children can work on their issues and practice new behaviors. Assisting with counseling children and families, serving as a mentor, leading group development activities, and developing recreational programs are just a few of the ways Program Assistants work with us.
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Paid housing and food
- Live on a beautiful wooded 315-acre campus (watch a campus tour)
- Access to a fitness center, pool, barn and tennis courts
- Build lasting friendships with other Program Assistants
Interested in learning more?
Ready to apply?
Take the first step and send your resume and cover letter to Andy Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject Line: Program Assistant.
Feel free to review application at this time, but please don’t submit unless you have been contacted to do so. Thank you.