Information Technology Coordinator
Eagle Ranch is now hiring an Information Technology Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: The Information Technology (IT) Coordinator will assist with the coordination, planning, implementation, and prioritization of the IT functions of Eagle Ranch to ensure our staff is equipped with the technology they need to perform their duties. Ensures the integrity, security, and quality of the IT systems.
PRIMARY DUTIES OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, operating, and training staff on all IT infrastructure at the Ranch including software, computers, cell phones, smartboards, telephone (PBX/VoIP) system, and audio-visual equipment support.
- Ensures timely data backup and software updates.
- Provides recommendations on long-range IT goals, purchases, procedures, and policies.
- Provides the first line of technical support/troubleshooting to Ranch staff. Escalate, prioritize, and manage more difficult problems to third-party service providers while ensuring timely resolutions.
- Serves as a liaison to third-party IT service providers.
- This position is a member of the HIPAA committee. Identify security vulnerabilities, keep abreast of the need for upgrades, and opportunities for improvement, and communicate these to the CFO.
- Ensure the latest IT security measures have been implemented and are executed by staff Ranch-wide to mitigate computer viruses and hacking.
- Responsible for all current staff technology needs, including maintaining and deploying authorized software and hardware. Also responsible for on-boarding/off-boarding staff technology needs.
- Maintain lists of technology equipment and authorized software looking to proactively upgrade hardware/software in a scheduled timely manner.
- Manage network closet area keeping the area organized and secure.
- Identify and coordinate planning/execution of needed training for staff in authorized technology usage including software, hardware, and proactive/preventative measure.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of IT to include but not limited to:
- Understanding the internet and networking functions to assist with their implementations and operations.
- Understands interfaces and assists in their setup and operation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and critical thinking
- Demonstrates keen problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Mature and growing Christian.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and takes great pride in doing a job well.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Team player, dependable, friendly, and personable.
TO APPLY: To apply, candidates should email their resume and cover letter to the attention of Steve Watts, Chief Financial Officer, at email@example.com and wait to be contacted. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.