Eagle Ranch is now hiring Houseparent Couples
Houseparenting at Eagle Ranch is a great opportunity for married couples interested in a mission opportunity to serve children. Houseparent couples live in one of our ten on-campus homes and are responsible for nurturing and caring for the boys or girls in that home. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Am I qualified?
We are looking for married couples who desire to work together to invest in the lives of children and families in crisis. Our ideal Houseparents have:
- A passion to work with children and their families
- A calling to work in ministry with their spouse
- A heart for God, a willingness to be open and honest in relationships, and a desire to grow and be challenged
What type of work will I be doing?
Eagle Ranch is a residential children’s program that helps boys and girls work through crisis situations. We work closely with families, with the goal of bringing the child home.
You will assist the Eagle Ranch program as part of a team to provide care for up to seven children. Working alongside a Program Assistant and under the guidance of a licensed Counselor, you will help create a safe, stable environment where children can work on their issues and practice new behaviors. Providing a safe and stable home environment, assisting with counseling children and families, are just a few of the ways Houseparent Couples work with us.
- Ongoing training and professional support
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Paid housing and food
- Live on a beautiful wooded 315-acre campus (watch a campus tour)
- Access to a fitness center, pool, barn and tennis courts
- Supportive community of like-minded individuals
Interested in learning more?
Ready to apply?
Couples should email their professional resumes with a cover letter (please include the age and gender of any dependent children) to John Cunnings, Home Life Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.