Eagle Ranch is now hiring an Executive Administrator to begin immediately.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Full-time. Non-exempt.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Executive Administrator provides administrative support for the Executive Director and administrative directors as needed. Additionally, the Executive Administrator supports the Director of Facilities in project management and scheduling events as well as serving as the Ranch’s volunteer coordinator.
PRIMARY DUTIES OF POSITION:
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Director. Manages the calendar, schedules and coordinates meetings, handles mail correspondence.
- Provides administrative support to administrative directors as needed.
- Supports communications team with proofing and editing communications material as needed.
- Schedules and coordinates administrative team meetings.
- Coordinates all Board meetings for Eagle Ranch and Eagle Ranch Foundation.
- Serves as official Assistant Secretary for Eagle Ranch and Eagle Ranch Foundation and takes all Board meeting minutes.
- Assists the administrative team in managing Eagle Ranch special events.
- Supports the Director of Facilities in the management of all facilities related work projects.
- Tracks facilities related project expenses.
- Assists in coordinating arrangements for overnight guests and groups that run meetings or events in Ranch facilities.
- Manages volunteer base including communication with volunteers about opportunities and ensuring that appropriate staff follow up with interested volunteers.
- Works with Eagle Ranch staff to identify volunteer needs and opportunities.
- Solicits volunteer support for various Ranch activities and functions.
- Manages the Ranch phone system: order new phones, schedule maintenance, assist new staff in setting up voicemail.
- Coordinates with administrative assistants in managing Ranch copiers: schedule maintenance, approve vendor invoice, negotiate lease renewal.
- Answers phone, directs calls, and engages with visitors when the Receptionist is not available
- Sincere and authentic faith in Jesus Christ.
- Strong character.
- Team player, dependable and personable.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and takes pride in excellent work.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent project management skills.
To apply, candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Bob Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org and wait to be contacted. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.
Feel free to review application at this time, but please don’t submit unless you have been contacted to do so. Thank you.