Eagle Ranch is in need of an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to begin immediately.
REPORTS TO: Director of Administration
EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Part-time: M-F 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Administrative Assistant supports the Director of Administration by answering and rerouting phone calls, greeting people who enter the Administrative Building, assisting with various human resources duties, typing dictation and other correspondence, and assisting with special mailings and projects; supports the Accounting Manager by recording and processing honorariums, memorials, acknowledgement form letters and receipts in a timely same-day turn around; and supports staff directors as needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES OF POSITION:
- First line of communication with public (receptionist/greeter and telephone).
- Pick up mail from Chestnut Mountain post office. Open mail, copy checks and donor information. Scan and email to appropriate staff.
- Process all donor correspondence (form letters, memorials and honorariums).
- Assist in maintenance of donor database.
- Set up and maintain databases for special projects and mailings.
- Assist with new employee orientation regarding payroll forms, criminal record checks and health insurance enrollment.
- Provide information to volunteers and volunteer applicants. Keep to update volunteer lists. Create sign-ups for Ranch workdays on “Sign-up Genius”.
- Assist with special events as needed.
- Provide administrative assistance for staff directors as needed.
- Christian and regularly attends church.
- Good character, health, and emotional stability.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and takes great pride in doing job well.
- Self-sufficient from a technical and work ethic standpoint.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Team player, dependable, friendly and personable.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in similar role preferred.
- Excellent written (grammar and spelling) and verbal skills.
- Portray professional image.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Transcribe dictation.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word required; proficiency in Excel and Power Point preferred.
- Typing ability of 50 WPM with accuracy.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Data Entry experience preferable.
To apply, candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Bob Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org and wait to be contacted. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.
Feel free to review application at this time, but please don’t submit unless you have been contacted to do so. Thank you.