Eagle Ranch is now hiring an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to begin immediately.
REPORTS TO: CFO
EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Part-time: 20-25 hours/week
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Administrative Assistant supports the Ranch by setting the tone for our welcoming culture, answering and routing phone calls, greeting people who enter the Administrative Building, correspondence, and assisting with special mailings and projects; serves as the point of contact for the information technology committee, supports the Development team by recording and processing honorariums, memorials, acknowledgement form letters and receipts in a timely turn around; and supports staff directors as needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES OF POSITION:
- First line of communication with public (receptionist/greeter and telephone).
- Pick up mail from Chestnut Mountain post office. Open mail, copy checks and donor information. Scan and email to appropriate staff.
- Process all donor correspondence (form letters, memorials and honorariums).
- Assist in maintenance of donor database.
- Provides administrative assistance to the CFO and the IT committee.
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies including letterhead stationery.
- Assist with special events as needed.
- Provide administrative assistance for staff directors as needed.
- Follower of Jesus.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and takes great pride in doing job well.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Team player, dependable, friendly and personable.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in similar role preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word required; proficiency in Excel and Power Point preferred.
- Typing ability of at least 50 WPM with accuracy.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Data Entry experience preferable.
READY TO APPLY?
To apply, candidates should email their resume and cover letter to the attention of Kim Burdette at firstname.lastname@example.org and wait to be contacted. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.