Eagle Ranch is now hiring an Accounting Assistant.
Eagle Ranch is hiring a part-time accounting assistant (20 hours/week) to join our team. We are looking for an energetic, experienced assistant to support the day-to-day financial operations, data entry and bookkeeping of our non-profit organization.
The Accounting Assistant is integral to our Finance team working alongside a group who is focused on promoting exceptional accounting, reporting and analysis.
- Christian. Attends church regularly.
- Good character, health and emotional stability.
- Self-sufficient accounting assistant from a technical and work ethic standpoint.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Team player.
- High School degree required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferable.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in clerical accounting or accounts payable required; more experience preferred.
- Understanding of accounts payable and cash receipting is required.
- Basic understanding of accounting.
- Solid experience in accounting areas.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, especially as it relates to financial matters and notes accompanying financial statements for records.
- Able to use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and database programs.
- Able to use adding machines.
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned.
If interested, send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Steve Watts, Chief Financial Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: Accounting Assistant.
Feel free to review the application at this time, but please don’t submit unless you have been contacted to do so. Thank you.