Eagle Ranch is now hiring a Clinical Director to lead outpatient counseling services at its newest facility, The Wings Center.
REPORTS TO: Director of The Wings Center
EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: Full-time. Exempt.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Clinical Director will lead and provide oversight to the outpatient counseling practice at The Wings Center. The Clinical Director will shepherd and refine the development of outpatient counseling services and will work closely with the leadership of The Wings Center and Eagle Ranch to maintain consistency and integration.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide various outpatient mental health services with the goal of patient recovery and flourishing.
2. Hire additional therapists, lead weekly staff meetings and provide clinical supervision/oversight of the other therapists.
3. Supervise the intake process and monitor individual, group, and family therapies.
4. Develop service plans and conduct reviews as needed throughout the duration of treatment.
5. Complete and maintain documentation according to federal and state guidelines.
1. Excitement for the integration of professional mental health counseling and resources from Christian spiritual formation.
2. Flexibility: ability to work independently and as a positive member of a team.
3. Compassion and empathy: ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
4. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
5. Service Orientation: a strong desire to help others.
6. Critical Thinking: ability to identify and then evaluate possible solutions.
7. Self-motivated: demonstrates initiative and action in their work.
8. Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
9. Teachable spirit and willingness to seek counsel.
1. A PhD, PsyD, in a mental health-related field of study, such as clinical mental health counseling, psychology, licensed professional counseling, marriage and family counseling or social work. In addition to coursework, the candidate will have also been active in post-graduate clinical training. (Preferred degree from a program that is accredited by CACREP or in the domains of psychology (APA) or social work)
2. Must be licensed in the state of Georgia and must take continuing education courses to retain licensure. (Preference will be given to who have obtained or are pursuing certification by one of a variety of designations such as (APA) American Psychological Associations, (ACA), American Counseling Association, (NCC) Nationally Certified Counselor, etc.) 3. 5+ years of practice as a licensed psychologist or from within another mental health discipline. Experience with marriage and family therapy and an assessment background is preferred.
4. Computer literacy: knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access) and familiarity with the internet and email communications.
Candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line “ATTN: Wings Jobs” and wait to be contacted.