Mission & Values
Eagle Ranch helps make life better for children and their families, positively impacting communities for the glory of God.
Our Core Values
We have an unwavering faith in Christ.
Just as Jesus is the cornerstone of our faith, He is at the foundation of the Eagle Ranch mission and encompasses every aspect of it. Our sole allegiance is to God to do the work to which he has called us.
We consider the care of children a sacred trust.
We are deeply committed to the boys and girls entrusted to our care, treating each family with respect and compassion. We strive to exceed the expectations of families seeking help with their child.
We partner with families to help make life better.
We believe children thrive when family members are actively working to improve communication and relationships. We treat all families with respect and compassion and keep them involved in their child’s progress in our program. Our primary goal is to help a child return home.
We create a peaceful, stable environment.
We believe healing happens best when children and families are given space and time to work through their struggles. Our integrated program clearly defines a path for success, while our campus provides a peaceful, stable environment to move forward.
We are a community that serves communities.
Eagle Ranch is a close-knit community of caregivers, counselors, educators and administrators all committed to helping further our mission. We serve families in our surrounding community and help others start or retool non-profit organizations domestically and internationally.
We are committed to timeless innovation.
Eagle Ranch is internationally recognized as a pioneer of childcare and family reunification. We continually strive to innovate, but will not follow fleeting trends. We look for opportunities to elevate and transform services to children and families that will stand the test of time.
We are careful stewards.
We are careful stewards of all that is entrusted to us: from the children we serve to the contributions of faithful supporters. Excellence in the stewardship of our facilities and business operations is critical to carrying out our mission.
Our Statement of Faith
- There is only one eternal, sovereign God who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- God created the heavens and the earth and declared His creation to be good, including humans, His prized creation created in His image.
- All humans have sinned and live with a sin nature, which separates us from union with God and prevents us from doing good in our own strength.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin and was both fully God and fully human. He lived a sinless life and announced the arrival of God’s Kingdom and all of humanity’s invitation to be part of it. He died on a cross for the sins of the world, was raised from the dead, and lives today.
- The only way to be forgiven of sin and made right before God is to repent of sin and believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- Those who claim Jesus as Lord and Savior by the power of the Holy Spirit will seek to live out the teachings of Jesus, summarized by the command He gave to His disciples as recorded in the Gospel of John: “Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” As followers of Jesus, the one who gave his life away for us, we are commanded to live in sacrificial love towards others.
- Jesus is coming one day to usher in his final and perfect Kingdom on earth. On that day, he will judge the living and the dead. All who believe and obey Jesus will be united forever with Him in the new heaven and new earth. Those who reject Jesus as Savior will experience eternal separation from God and irreversible punishment for their sin.
- The Bible is the written Word of God and is therefore our ultimate and final authority for all matters of faith and practice.