Eagle Ranch Presents
5-Hour CEU Workshop
Generation iY and Generation Z:
Secrets to Connecting with Today’s Teens & Young Adults
Featuring Dr. Tim Elmore
Author, Speaker, Leadership Educator
Founder of Growing Leaders
Date & Time:
Thursday, February 2, 2017
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
CE 5 hours for LPCs, LCSWs, and LMFTs
(applied for with LPCA-GA, NASW-GA, GAMFT)
$125 – Catered lunch and snacks included
About the Event
Author, educator and international speaker Dr. Tim Elmore will compare five generations of students and offer insights and guidance on communicating, teaching and leading both Generations iY and Z. He paints a compelling-and sobering-picture of what could happen to our society if we don’t change the way we relate to today’s teens and young adults. Elmore will outline practical strategies to:
- Guide “stuck” adolescents and at-risk youth to productive adulthood
- Correct crippling parenting styles
- Repair damage from (unintentional) lies we’ve told kids
- Guide kids toward real success instead of superficial “self-esteem”
- Adopt education strategies that engage (instead of bore) students and young adults
- Pull youth out of their “digital” ghetto into the real world
- Employ their strengths and work with their weaknesses on the job
- Defuse a worldwide demographic time bomb
- Equip Generations iY and Z to lead us into the future
Dr. Elmore’s Generation iY book will be available for purchase at this event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Krista Martin by Email or calling 770.967.8500.
How do I get my CEU Certificate?
CEU Certificates will be available the day of the event. You must be present for entire workshop to receive full CEUs (if you are unable to attend full workshop, CEU hours may be adjusted accordingly).
Do I need to bring anything with me?
We recommend bringing a light jacket. Some people find the Lodge to be a little cool.