To help implement our program, we employ recent college graduates in a 2-year, paid residential position.
As a program resident you will:
- Aid Eagle Ranch therapeutic staff in the implementation of our youth and family program.
- Work with the therapeutic team, including: a Licensed Professional Counselor, teachers and paraprofessionals at our on-campus school, our Director of Spiritual Life and houseparents who staff each of our homes.
- Gain valuable experience working with youth and their families in nearly every aspect of our program.
- Help with counseling children and families, serve as a mentor, lead group development activities and develop recreational programs.
- Be provided with gender specific, on-campus housing (separate from the children), and living expenses.
You will also gain personal, professional and spiritual growth opportunities to benefit you in the areas of leadership, career and relationships.
- Monthly personal counseling session with an offsite counselor.
- Fellowship, encouragement, and accountability among Residents.
- Growth from implementing Eagle Ranch’s therapeutic program and parenting methods
- Work as an Assistant Counselor at Eagle Ranch.
- On-the-job training and leadership opportunities.
- Periodic training from business and non-profit leaders.
- Discipleship and spiritual training under the guidance of the Director of Spiritual Life.
- Weekly corporate worship with staff.
- Grow in your faith as you allow God to work through you to help hurting children.
Questions? Ready to apply? Email Krista Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. If applying, please send a cover letter and resume in your email. Please wait to be contacted.